Dr. Peter Traub
Founder & Shareholder
- M.A. and Ph.D. in Geography; diploma in Agricultural Economics.
- Assistant professor at University of Tuebingen until 1989.
- In the 1990s Director of Friedrich Naumann Foundation (FNF) in Southeast Asia; later deputy head of FNF’s foreign department in Bonn.
- Since 1998 independent strategy consultant, communication trainer and executive coach for senior figures from the worlds of business, politics and society in Europe and Asia.
- 2008 Founder of STRATEGY & POLITICS.