- Master of Business Administration at the University of Mannheim.
- Accompanied for many years private investors for international banks.
- Served in a variety of functions for a German private bank (Schroeder Muenchmeyer Hengst & Co.) and for the large Swiss bank UBS in the early 1990s.
- Subsequently responsible for the market region Northern Germany for J.P. Morgan International Bank Ltd. and for the HypoVereinsbank’s family office.
- Currently head of the business with private and business clients in Northern Germany for the private bank Hauck&Aufhäuser.