Klaus D. Rettig
- Aerospace Engineering degree at the University of Munich. Specialist in advanced System-Engineering and Avionics.
- As a lead engineer, involved in all major civil and military a/c programs of its time with increasing focus on military aviation.
- Conducted training in the UK and the US to become a test crew member for the development flight trials of the Tornado a/c project.
- After his flying career joined the international DASA M&S team, being responsible for a range of international campaigns on a global scale.
- Secondment to the Daimler H.O. as deputy head for Governmental affairs international
- CEO for BAe Systems Germany, followed by a CEO role for Thales Germany; responsible for 5000 staff.
- Currently consulting a range of companies in the security industry on national and international B.D.&S. issues.